Friday, July 08, 2005

Easy Archive Maker

It's been awhile since I've written a product
review and I've found some really good ones
since the last post.

If you happen to be one of my newsletter
subscribers, you know I don't have an article
archive on my site but ...

I do archive our monthly site reviews where
subscribers give suggestions on how to
improve that month's subscribers site.

Now one of the reasons I don't have an
article archive is TIME - there's never
enough of it. But with a new tool I discovered,
I decided to try my hand at archiving with
our site reviews.

Easy Article Maker is the tool I use and
it is not only easy but it's also makes archiving
very fast.

First I had to create the page template for
the review sites and index. Since my sites
pages are similar but different, this took a
few minutes. If you already have a template
for your site then you've already done most
of the work.

Second, I opened the tool, copied the first
site review into the text box and clicked
the create button.

Third I uploaded both the archived review
page
and the index created by Easy Archive
Maker
.

Now, when I need to archive another review
I just open the tool, copy the review into the
tool and upload the new page and the updated
index. All done and it only took a couple of
minutes.

This tool also has other uses besides archiving
articles and reviews. It can also be used to
create those much needed Table of Contents
for your e-book!

You may not have heard of Easy Archive
Maker
but I did and I am glad I found it
because it makes the job of being a web
master a little easier.

To Your Success,
Susan Carroll
FriendsWhoCare Newsletter

No comments: