Tuesday, October 05, 2004

A Subscriber's Review Of A New Program

By now you've probably seen a ad for Mike Filsaime's
new ListDotCom list building program. Since I'm on
Mike mailing list, I've been getting email about it
for more than a week.

Now, I have joined other list building programs and
have never had much success with them so when I saw
what Mike's new program was, I dismissed it.

But now it seems that there are some points about
this program that need to be brought to your attention
in case you are considering it.

I received an email from Lamar Ownes on 10/3 and
another on 10/5 from Hodges Hines. Since Hodges is
both a friend and subscriber I am posting his
message to this blog.

Again, I have had no experience with this program
and am only sharing information that I have received
from others.

Susan
---------------------------------
Today's Review
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
I am sure by now a lot of you who are on other
marketing email lists have seen the ad from Mike Filsaime.
It is an ad that states you now have the opportunity to
build a list of thousands in a few days by referring others
to join under you.

I have to tell you that I almost fell for the hype myself
before realizing what the truth really is about this site.

To make matters worse for Filsaime and ListDotCom.com
I received this message form my Partner and Friend,
Lamar Owens.

QUOTE....
"Blew it and because I care about our relationship, I'm
asking you to disregard my previous email regarding the big
announcement. I also apologize and ask for your forgiveness.
Please do NOT join Mike Filsaime's listdotcom site and here
is why:

I trusted Mike Filsaime to do what he said he was going
to do and that was to help us build a list fast that we
could mail to everyday if we wanted through his new site.
He said it wouldn't cost a cent--He lied! We can't mail out
everyday and only if you pay him $80 bucks a month he will
allow you to mail every few days...

It sounded great and I fell for the story--turns out it’s too
good to be true.

I'm sorry, I apologize and I ask you NOT to join his list
site. I work hard to build my rapport with you and give you
quality information. Based on the information I was
given...I thought it was great.

Mike's version of "omission marketing" by not telling us
the whole story...is wrong. I asked him questions prior to
launch (via email) and he said all would be revealed on
launch.

I have list building techniques that I KNOW WORK-- My Optin
helps you grow your list(s) fast and I STAND BEHIND IT 100%

Explode Your Sales--10,000 Monthly Optin Leads Program
http://tinyurl.com/6td75

Thanks again...and I will surely be steering clear of Mike
Filsaime and NEVER promote anything of his EVER again.

Sincerely,
Lamar"
.....UNQUOTE

I am not into "poking anyone in the eye" or "spitting
poison" on someone for the sake of putting them down. It
has become hard enough in the marketing arena to make sales
without potential customers seeing us write about conflicts
we may have with other marketers.

What I am into is ETHICAL marketing the way it should be
done. There is no reason to lie to you or shoot you out a
sales letter that is blatant with lies. Hype sells but hype
is not always ethical in presentation. My suggestion to you
is to wait this one out until the dust settles.

What this is; is no more than a safelist that is being
built for Mike Filsaime on the backs of well known marketers
and you if you have joined and recommended others.

I have quoted my Partner Lamar and trust me if he says it
is a scam then be careful as you deal with Filsaime but if
you must be a part of this then go read a special report by
another well known marketer Kevin Bidwell. You can pick up
a copy of his report below.
http://www.All-In-One-Business.com/freelistexplosion?a=1996

My review for this week's product, a resounding
DUD-TO-THE-MAX.
------------------
This review was taken from
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
A PLUS FLASH REVIEW

To subscribe send an email to:
mailto:aplusflashreview@flash-phoenix.com?subject=Subscribe Me Now!
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

No comments: