Friday, April 20, 2007

Article Architect

Jay Jennings latest product, Article Architect, became available to the general public today and now I can finally tell you about this amazing new product.

I got an early copy last week and decided to try it out since it was suppose to make writing articles easier.

You won't believer everything this product does!

First, it helps you research niche topics and find the best keywords.

Second, because you may working on more than 1 niche, it lets you create multiple projects so you can store everything for your niche topic in 1 of your projects.

Third, it helps you find online information for your topic and lets you save the addresses for those information sites within your project.

Fourth, it has a built in editor so you can write your article. This editor lets you select the keywords for your article and tells you the frequency for those keywords in your article.

Fifth, it has a built in wizard that will help you write an article title that gets attention.

Sixth, it has a built-in article submitter so you can speed up the process of submitting your articles to article directories.

Seventh, there's a video tutorial that demonstrates all the features available.

Since getting this tool, I've used it to write newsletter articles, ads and blog posts. In fact, I was so impressed with everything this tool does I even wrote a testimonial about it for 1 of Jay's blogs.

If you're writing articles to generate traffic or you're doing bum marketing, I can not recommend this tool highly enough because it helps you do everything you need to do and stores it all in 1 place. I personally have a few tools I use regularly to assist me with my business and, after using it for 1 week, Article Architect became the tool I used the most.

Writing articles for traffic and income just got a lot easier and faster with
Article Architect
.

Check it out today and let me know how you like it.

To Your Success,
Susan

Tags: , , , , , , , ,


No comments: