Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Spyware Nuker

Don't know about you but I finally got disgusted with all the
spyware and adware on my computer. It seemed that pop-ups
and browser windows were opening constantly and it was
really slowing me down.

About three weeks ago I purchased Spyware Nuker and I
must tell you that it has really helped.

The first time I ran it, it found 83 objects - no wonder my
computer was acting badly, it was possessed!

Now I have to admit that Spyware Nuker does not prevent
this intrusive code from being placed on your machine so you
have to run it periodically. I try to run it every Saturday and
did have to run it more often one week. (Those start page
exchanges can really load this stuff on your machine quickly!)

Also, one Saturday I did have to run it three times to get all the
garbage removed. The first time I ran it, it found 57 objects to
be removed. When it went to remove them it found one that
needed the system to reboot to complete the removal. I clicked
"OK" and all went well but I decided to run the program again
just to make sure everything was gone. Good thing I did since it
found 17 objects to be removed. Again it found one that needed a
system reboot. After that reboot, I ran it again and found only
4 objects to be removed. I did run it again after it removed the
4 objects just to be sure but it didn't find anything.

After using Spyware Nuker for a few weeks I highly recommend
this product. I still get garbage put on my computer but now I
can clean it up anytime I want without reloading my operating
system.

If you would like to scan your computer for free and see if you
have any spyware or adware downloaded onto your machine
go here:
http://friendswhocare.us/scansite.htm

If you do then you should get something to get rid of it and I
recommend Spyware Nuker.

To Your Success
Susan

No comments: