Monday, July 19, 2004

Affiliate Advantage

I recently reviewed a product for one of your fellow
subscribers and he requested a testimonial if I liked
it. Well, I didn't like it... I loved it.
 
I am posting the testimonial I sent Steve for his new
"Affiliate Advantage" product but you don't have
to read it here. You can click the title to see the
product at work and if you fill in the form you'll see
the page where my testimonial appears.
 
-------------------------------------------
Steve,

After reading your e-book and trying your product
all I can say is Wow! You’ve provided the tools and
instructions it takes to make affiliate marketing a success.

Not being an expert web designer, I’ve been using
FrontPage for several years and can’t believe how
much time these tools save. The programs you’ve
created save hours and produce great looking pages…
and if I want to add some of my own style all I have
to do is use your tool to do 90% of the work and add
my own finishing touches.

Your e-book “Get The Affiliate Advantage” provides
not only step-by-step instruction on how to use the
6 EZ creation tools but tells when and where to use
them. This information alone is priceless.

If I had to pick one word to describe “Affiliate
Advantage” is would be “Overwhelming” because
“Affiliate Advantage” surpasses amazing, fantastic,
great, super, wonderful and all the other words used
to describe a truly good product.

You’ve just made it easier for more people to become
successful at affiliate marketing.

Thank you,
Susan Carroll
http://www.friendswhocare.us






No comments: